Who knew that the little boy in the blue suit with his Easter Basket would grow up to be an Ordained United Methodist Pastor? Did my baptist grandfather who is with me in the photograph? Did I know at the time?
Yesterday I shared a brief part of the story of how I became a United Methodist, but most importantly I begin the October Sermon Series “Why I am a United Methodist.” The first sermon in the series is posted online.
- The United Methodist Women will have their October Meeting on Monday at 6 pm in the Family Life Center.
- The prayer team will meet on Tuesday at 9:30 am.
- Crafters will meet on Tuesday at 10 am.
- The Lay Leadership and Nominations Committee will meet on Tuesday at 6:30 pm.
- Covenant Bible Study states this Wednesday. We will begin our first 8 week unit. All are welcomed to the study. We will be meeting at Comer UMC at 6 pm. Contact me if you would like a workbook. I have two left.
God’s grace is freely available to all people, so be sure you are sharing God’s grace with all people!